The trails are busy as many people turn to trails to get a healthy dose of fresh air and exercise. Here are a few tips to help keep you and other trail users safe during the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Avoid crowded spaces
- Plan to ride during less busy times
- Keep at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others when not riding
- Allow at least 10 metres (30 feet) of space when following another rider and provide 2 metres (6 feet) of space when passing another rider
- When taking breaks, move well off the trail
- Wash or sanitize hands after touching communal surfaces like gates or garbage bins
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Stay informed and respect trail closures when posted
Please act responsibly when using the trails and support your local trail association by purchasing a membership or by making a donation.
Thank you and stay healthy!