Fernie Alpine Bike Park
Mountain biking in Fernie BC is legendary.
Fernie Alpine Resort has one of the largest lift-accessed trail networks in Western Canada. Combined with its extensive web of cross-country trails it’s easy to see why Fernie is the perfect mountain biking destination.
Fernie Alpine Resort has 37 bike trails that offer something for everyone. Wide machine-made flowing trails for beginner / intermediate riders, challenging steep and technical single track trails for advanced / expert riders. Improve your skills by challenging yourself or your friend on the dual slalom course and in our beginner skills progression park. Explore our trails and find your favourites!
For more details check out Fernie Alpine Resort
- Chair lifts: 2 High speed quad chairs: The Elk Chair operates 7 days a week. The Timber chair operates on weekends and stat holidays only.
- Number of Trails/Runs: Our 38 bike trails offer something for everyone. Wide machine-made flowing trails for beginner / intermediate riders and challenging steep and technical single track trails for advanced / expert riders.
- Degree of Difficulty: 35% easy, 25% intermediate, 40% advanced
- Please be advised that there are no EASY trails here. The GREEN designated trails are the “easiest” we can offer, and may still be considered “hard” to beginners. The Elk Chair (open daily) is where you want to be! Timber Chair (open Sat/Sun) is for EXPERT riders only!!!
Chairlift Schedule (June 25 – Sept 4):
- Elk Chair: Daily from 10:30am to 4:30pm (to 7pm on Thursdays)
- Timber Chair – Weekends & Holidays from 10:30am to 4:30pm – Holidays include Canada Day (July 1) and Civic Holiday (August 1)
|2016 Ticket Pricing||Adult (18+)||Youth (13-17)||Child (6-12)||Senior (65+)||Family*|
|Single Ride (Weekends & stat holidays)||24.95||20.95||13.95||20.95||59.95|
|Single Ride (Weekdays)||22.95||18.95||11.95||19.95||54.95|
|3 Day Pass||129.95||102.95||59.95||102.95||299.95|
|Summer Season Pass (Earlybird Until June 24th)||249.00||199.00||129.00||199.00||529.00|
|Summer Season Pass (Regular Season)||279.00||219.00||139.00||219.00||589.00|
|All prices are subject to change and do not include taxes.
*Family – 2 adults and up to 3 youth / children (aged 17 & under)
**Twilight – ticket valid for the last 3 hours of the day.
Whether you are a seasoned rider or someone looking for a new adventure Fernie Alpine Resort will pump up your adrenaline.
DISCOVER MOUNTAIN BIKING – Discover the thrill of downhill mountain biking under the expert guidance of one of our bike coaches. Learn the basics and gain confidence! Minimum 3 in lesson. Clinic includes a 3 hour coaching session, 3 hour full downhill bike rental package and 3 hour lift pass.
TRAIL REPORT - Find out the weather forecast and current trail conditions and be prepared before you go.
HOT DEALS AND PACKAGES - Find the best deals for on-mountain accommodation and other services.
RENTALS – Rentals are available at FAR Adventure Centre (located at the base area of Fernie Alpine Resort).
Fernie is located in the south-east corner of the B.C. Rockies on Highway 3 approximately 60 km (40 miles) from the Alberta and U.S. borders. Fernie Alpine Resort is 5 km (3 miles) west of the town of Fernie and only 1.5 km up the hill from the highway intersection.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.