Camping at Sun Peaks means waking up to an 18-hole golf course, world class downhill and cross country mountain biking, breathtaking alpine hiking trails, canoe and kayak rentals, a selection of delectable restaurants and cafés, a pedestrian village for shopping, and some fresh mountain air for just relaxing.
- Location: Parking Lot #4 at Sun Peaks Resort, adjacent to the Sports Centre.
- Number of sites: All 12 sites are first come, first serve. No reservations.
- Fees: $20 per night, per RV/camp site. Fees collected at individual campsites.
- Picnic table at each site
- Gravel base sites
- Potable water is available nearby
- The Sports Centre has washrooms and hot showers
- Hot showers are available during Sports Centre dates and hours of operation; washrooms are available 24/7 May 3 to November 1, 2016